Are you concerned with sexual addiction?
Take a minute reading.
You have a pattern of out-of control behaviour.
· You are risking severe adverse consequences due to your sexual behaviours.
· You find yourself unable to stop your sexual behaviours despite adverse consequences.
· You persistently pursue high-risk self-destructive sexual behaviours.
· You have an ongoing desire or make ongoing efforts to cut down or limit your sexual behaviours.
· You use sexual obsessions and fantasy as your primary coping strategy when you are in a negative mood state.
· You need to increase the amounts of sexual experience, because your current level of sexual activity is no longer sufficient.
· You experience severe positive or negative mood changes around sexual activity.
· You spend excessive amounts of time in preparing for sex, obtaining sex, being sexual, and recovering from a sexual activity.
· You find it difficult to meet the demands of work, or neglect important social or recreational activities because of your sexual behaviour.
· You are in financial difficulties because you spend significant amounts of your money on sex.
· You neglect self-care, rather then giving yourself enough sleep or healthy food, you occupy yourself with obtaining and acting out sex.
· You are in financial difficulties because you do not meet your occupational demands due to your sexual activities.
· You missed out on promotion due to your sexual obsessions.
· You have broken the law to feed your sexual needs.